Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Up and Down

So goes mom right now. Yesterday was not a very good day and overall she continues to decline. I left KC yesterday am and about 4p my dad called to say mom was doing really bad. By 7p, she was better. I just think this is a new cycle that we are in.

I head back to KC and to KS to do a conference over the weekend. Shelbi and I had a good visit to B'ham yesterday and today and the class I taught for the New Orleans Seminary extension went really well. Great group of students and I was able to give them some freebies. That is always an easy grab for good reviews.

Looking forward to being at home tonight. Seems like it has been awhile. Morgan is still feeling puny and missed another day of school. I told her I thought she was faking and she disagreed. I agree with her. She's just puny right now. Much to do yet today, so I will try and update you on mom as I know. As of about 1p today she was doing okay.

Thanks for praying for mom and dad. My dad is especially tired right now. I am so thankful my brother is close by to help ease some of my dad's worry.
And . . . basketball practice officially began yesterday. What a great sport.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes life is like a yo-yo. We're on a string of circumstances that try to pull us away from God. If we can remember that the yo-yo is in the palm of His hand, we can be assured that the string of circumstances are as well; and He is always working to pull us back to Him.