Monday, October 29, 2007

Come and Go

That seems to be the way of my life right now. Seems like I am coming and going alot lately. Mom seems to be doing the same. Yesterday morning was a pretty tough time for her and much of the day yesterday was sort of come and go for her. It is obvious that she is declining but she still never complains.

Today is my brother's 48th birthday and he just dropped me off at the airport for me to head back to Nashville. It was good to be able to at least see him on his birthday. He sure is a great help to my parents right now too.

I head back to Nashville, work for awhile and then head to Birmingham to teach an extension class for New Orleans Seminary and Shelbi has a college visit at Samford in the morning so we are killing two birds with one stone. It will be fun to spend some time in the car together.

Looks like it will be a busy week. I am leading conferences in Salina, KS this weekend so I will head back up to KC on Thurs., see my parents and drive to Salina on Fri., lead conferences on then drive back to KC on Sat. night, preach for my dad on Sunday and head back to Nashville on Monday.

As always, thanks for praying for my mom and dad. It appears as though we are heading into some pretty tough time with my mom.

No comments: