Here are my observations:
1. Both conventions resembled the Hunger Games.
2. Comic Con and the conventions have much more in common than I would have imagined.
3. America is a great nation and I am not even close to the mainstream of the views expressed at both conventions.
4. Facts are squishy at best and in most cases are not so veiled attempts to just deceive.
5. History repeats itself.
6. After hearing the respective platforms, I am not able to vote for either of the major party candidates.
7. I will exercise my right to vote and am grateful for that opportunity.
8. I am praying that God will have mercy on us.