Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday, Monday

Shelbi and I caught an early flight home from KC this morning and we enjoyed the extra time with my folks. Overall, mom had a really good weekend. I guess having the grandgirls there was good medicine. It is a weird thing to see mom doing so well after last weekend being so very bad. That is the nature of terminal illness I guess. We are thankful for the good times that we have with mom. Thanks so much for praying for mom and dad.

Soccer kicks off tonight at 6p at DCA and it is win or go home time. We beat Hume-Fogg 3-1 earlier in the season, but that was then, and anything can happen. Volleyball tomorrow has us playing Harpeth in the first round and if we win we get the winner of Cheatham Co.-Goodpasture. One of my co-worker's husband, Jim, coaches Cheatham Co. and they are undefeated this year. My vote is for him as coach of the year and he may have gotten it since Pam is out of the office today and I do not have the latest word.

I will do my best to keep you posted on my mom. I am still getting in some running with a couple of 5-milers over the weekend and planning on 5 after work and before the soccer game tonight. Should be a 10-miler in the morning.

Again, thanks for praying.

No comments: