Monday, October 22, 2007

Fire and Rain

I left San Diego this morning and it was nice, warm and extremely smoky. The fires just outside of San Diego are very bad and with the Santa Ana winds blowing it might not be better for the next few days. All in all it was a good weekend in San Diego.

I am in Chicago until tomorrow and here it is windy, cool and rainy. Just the opposite of what I left this morning in CA. I talked to dad today and mom is sort of holding her own today. She had a pretty good day yesterday but tires very easily and today seems to be pretty weak and her head seems to be hurting quite a bit as well.

I meet with the state youth associates tomorrow here in Chicago and then head home for a few days. I am planning on getting to KC this weekend for a couple of days to be with my folks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah. try to stay warm up in chi-town. the "witty cindy". ha! that wind really will cut through to your bones.

praying for your folks.