Monday, October 8, 2007

Hot Monday

Nashville is hot today. 90 degrees at noon is crazy for this time of year. I got home about 1230a from KC and found myself fairly tired all day long. I did talk to my dad this am and mom seems to be fair. Not as good as yesterday but I really did not think she would.
I did a 5-miler this am and it was pretty warm then as well. It was good to get out but I was pretty tired. I suppose it is a 10-miler tomorrow and should be the last warm day since a cold front is supposed to be moving in. I am ready for some cooler running weather and a little less sweat.

Volleyball districts start tomorrow and we play in the afternoon some time. Soccer is on at 7p against MLK and we need to get a win for sure. We have a non-district game on Thurs. and then start district soccer next week.

Thanks for praying for mom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Definitely praying for your mom! And your girls as well...So, it's almost 9 which means Morgan should be close to wrapping up - hope they both played well.

Look forward to catching up with you sometime in the future ;-) Just know we are praying for you a lot, man. I keep thinking back to our conversation in the LifeWay store; I really appreciated that. Thanks again.