Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday Morning

We had a good day yesterday here in KC. The weather brought a good amount of rain in the morning but I still got to squeeze in a 5-miler between storms. Mom seems to be doing pretty well and is much better than she was last weekend. She is enjoying having Shelbi and Morgan around. Sondra is feeling pretty puny with some kind of head and throat stuff that has robbed her voice. She whispers alot.

I had hoped to drive to Blue Springs this morning to run a Breast Cancer race that a good, college friend is putting on, but I woke up with a bad headache and have been helping with my mom this morning. Sorry Linda that I did not make it to the race. I will send you a check however, so email me your address.

I am taking Morgan and Sondra to the airport today and Shelbi and I fly out in the morning. Shelbi needed a little extra time with her grandparents and Morgan has soccer practice later today and they start districts tomorrow.

My brother and sister-in-law came down yesterday and we grilled a bunch of meat and then a friend of my parents brought a scrumptious pork roast. We all ate like royalty. It was wonderful.
Thanks so much for praying for mom. She is doing a little better right now.

No comments: