Thursday, October 25, 2007

End of a Great Season

The Lady Cats lost this afternoon to Knox Catholic in 3 games. We played them tough 26-24, 25-23, and 25-21 but it was not meant to be. This team has accomplished so much this year and have many reasons to be proud. They did not quit today even though they got down 2 games to none.
I talked to Dad today and mom is doing fair. They upped her pain medication more and she continues to just decline a little more every day. I am headed up tomorrow to spend the weekend and to give my dad and brother a little break.

As always, thanks for praying for mom and dad.

My wife's birthday is today and she got a big surprise by her folks showing up from Missouri. It is a little secret I have been keeping for about 5 weeks now. I feel proud to have kept it that long. They got to see Shelbi play the last match today too, so that was way cool.

I am including a pic of my beautiful pride. I love the sign which is a little joke Sondra and I have had for a few years.

No comments: