Monday, December 17, 2007

Mom Passed Away

My brother called about 12:20 this morning to say that mom passed away around 12:15 this morning. He said that she just eased into heaven. I am so thankful for those of you who have faithfully prayed for my mom and dad. I talked to dad and he is doing pretty good for now. My cousin Barbara was there and dad said that she just sort of talked my mom into heaven.

I fly up early today and will be with my dad and brother. We have already done most of the funeral plans and will just need to go by the funeral home to determine the day and times. I will post those here as soon as I know them.

So many of you have been so faithful to pray for mom and dad and we covet your prayers still as we walk through the celebration of my mom's life. There are many things running through my head right now, but I do feel the peace and the presence of God in a great way.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for you and your dad, and for your flight up this morning.

Thanks for sharing throughout this journey...

AliceS said...

I'm sorry for your loss. We will be praying for you and your family.

Unknown said...

Paul, your entire family is in our prayers as you continue on this journey. Love to you all!!

mandy said...

Paul, I think so much of you and know your parents must have been special people to have a son like you. My prayers are with you and your family.

Randy Queen said...

Paul,

I will be praying for God's peace and comfort for you and your family during this time of grief and celebration. It was good seeing all of you yesterday. Thank you for thinking of us during a very trying time for you and your family. May God continue to bless you and your family.

Randy