Friday, April 11, 2008

Rainy Friday

It is a Friday and I am in town. Amazing compared to how the last few weeks have been. I ended up taking the day off today to just hang around, relax, and just take it easy. I was hoping to play a little golf but the rains have set in so that will not happen. I am planning on doing a 10-miler a little later this morning as it looks like we will get a break in the rain.

We are all doing good as a family. Shelbi is headed to Atlanta later today for a Passion conference and will be back early Sunday morning. I am glad she is getting the opportunity to go. Giglio and his crew do a good job with the Passion conferences.

I have some writing to do later in the weekend and then I head to Florida on Monday and come back home on Thursday so many of my reports on the blog will be from the road again. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel with this heavy travel schedule I have had. It has been good, but I am a little weary of the road.

No comments: