Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Home Again

I made it back to Nashville after a couple of delays on my trip back from Vegas. I really am not a fan of Delta Airlines. They consistently change my seat after I have checked in online and it is always a worse seat. It is pretty safe to say that I will not be spending my time and money with Delta in the future.

Meetings went well yesterday even though I was pretty tired. I think I got about 2 hours of sleep on the plane and then hit it hard all day at work and watched the Lady Vols win their 8th national championship and caught up with my family. It is so good to be home.

Sondra's dad got the results on the scan he did last week and it appears that the lesion on his liver is growing. He is trying to decide if he will try the oral chemo route again or just continue to try the nutritional approach. Pray for wisdom for them in making a decision. The oral chemo made him very sick last time and I am pretty sure he is not interested in that again.

The oncologist told them that without doing chemo, he would probably have 3-6 months. Thankfully he is not experiencing pain for which we are very grateful. Sondra's mother has not heard back from the tests she took almost a couple of weeks ago, but I will keep you informed.

Pray for my buddy, Mitch Fuller who is having some kind of heart problem where his rhythm is out of whack. Sort of ironic for a high school choral director to have a rhythm problem. He is having a procedure done at 9a today.

No comments: