Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hey . . . Post Already

Sorry I have not been totally diligent to keep this thing updated. We were recovering from prom weekend and all that goes with it. We were up late/early Sat./Sun. and then headed to church on very little sleep.

Monday was back to work and today was meetings all day long. It went good as far as meetings go and then I made it home in time to mow the grass (the yard looks great right now) which I get to do just about every four days or so. With gas at $3.45 a gallon I might not be able to drive to work or mow the lawn in the near future.

Just watched American Idol and am pretty sure that the dread locks guy should be gone tomorrow night. We will see. I thought he could have been gone last week but the girlie vote seems to be keeping him alive.

I head to Destin, Florida tomorrow and back to Nashville on Thursday evening. Not much time to enjoy the sun and sand. Maybe I will get to at least see the water.

No comments: