Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hmmmm

I made it to Florida safely, got all my stuff ready to go for the meeting and am watching Idol. I just do not get it. Dread locks is terrible but has the girlie vote for sure. I was surprised that Brooke was not in the bottom two either. I really like her, but thought she was pretty average last night. The two in the bottom actually did pretty well in my estimation. What do I know? Pretty much nothing when it comes to music and singing.

Tomorrow night we head to McGavock's spring choral show and it should be good. Our good friend, Mitch Fuller, is the choral director and always gets kids to do more than I think is possible.

I am headed to bed soon after this show is over. I got up a little after 4a and ran 5 this morning before I headed to the airport. I need to run early again tomorrow to get a 5-miler in before my meeting and then off to the airport, through DFW, and then to Nashville.

I am home this weekend and then head to Hawaii next Tues. to lead a series of conferences and meetings. Sounds pretty cool, and I really do like the Hawaiian folks. They are so gracious and thankful, but I am ready to hang around home for awhile.

Will try to check in on Friday and give you the latest. My dad is headed to So. Missouri on Friday and is going to stop in on Sondra's folks. Good for him and good for them. Pray for safe travel and a good visit.

Continue to pray for Sondra's parents. Her dad is weak right now, but a pretty tough dude for sure.

LOST fires back up tomorrow night. Should be a good one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am so glad to be caught up with the rest of the lost junkies! haha.

praying for the 'dads'.