Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday means Tampa

I woke up this morning and it was about 38 degrees outside, so I donned my extra running clothes and headed out the door. I got a nice 5-miler in and then headed out for a quick walk with the dog (I am her best friend when we I am taking her for a walk). It was good to eat breakfast at home for a change and then some wonderful southern pecan coffee provided by friends at New Orleans Seminary.

Flights were on time to Tampa and it was uneventful. I am here in Tampa until tomorrow afternoon and then fly out to Jacksonville for another set of meetings.

I talked to my good friend, Shelby Baucum tonight and he is needing our prayers. They are to place a morphine pump in on Weds. to try and give him some relief. He has the best attitude about all of this stuff though. Remember him and his wife Dora.

Looking forward to a good night's rest tonight and then a 10-miler in the morning before heading out for meetings.

No comments: