Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday

Okay, let me start off by saying that I finally got a 10-miler in this morning. I had been promising myself that I would do one all week, and today it finally came to fruition. It actually went pretty well too. It was in the low 50s and sunny. Pretty nice.

Yesterday afternoon it was get the yard mowed (having to mow about every 4-5 days with all the fertilizer and the rain) and I need to get my mower worked on. It seems to be burning plugs because I was a bone head and over filled it with oil I guess. I am working on that. Many stops and starts yesterday but I got it mowed and it looks good.

Shelbi had the first of her two proms last night and it went well. Read my earlier posts to get the lead in to this story but she went with Shelton who is a friend from church to his prom. He is a great kid and they went only as friends. She looked beautiful. Tonight she heads to DCAs prom with Michael and it should be quite the deal. Michael is a good friend from school and they have known one another a long time. No pressure, just going to the prom together.

Sondra and I enjoyed our Sat. am Panera visit for coffee and bagels and just to hang out with one another. I have to tell you that those are always good times. We connect about anything and everything.

It will be a long night tonight with all the prom stuff and then we are a part of the senior breakfast that runs from like midnight to 3am. Oh joy! I love late nights. NOT! But it should be a good time.

No comments: