Monday, April 28, 2008

Heading to Hawaii

I think I have most of my stuff packed and ready to head to Oahu. I am not staying down in Waikiki this time since I have done that and grow weary of the traffic. The church we are doing the conference at has a mission house and they are kind enough to let me stay there. Very nice. I fly all day tomorrow, get there about 3p local time and will feel like 8p on the body. Man, that first day or two there is usually pretty hard. I wake up about 230a ready to go. Crazy.

I have a couple of meetings on Weds. and hope to get up to the North Shore and snorkel. I am going for the pretty laid back time and have some prep to do for a newer conference I am doing and then we teach Fri./Sat. and then I catch a 430p flight home and arrive Sunday around 930a.

Long way to go for such a short time. Should be fun though. Weather looks pretty good with highs in the mid-80s and lows in the low-70s. I think I can adjust. Blogging might be slim, we shall see.

No comments: