Sunday, April 27, 2008

Weekend Recap

It was good to be home this weekend. Friday night was at home watching Father of the Bride, Part 2 which we have seen numerous times. What a great movie. Saturday it was up for a 6-miler, (not the 10 I had planned, but more than enough for the week), and then to Panera with my wife. I love those Sat. mornings at Panera with Sondra. Just good connection time.

I worked on the toilet in Morgan's bathroom that ended up being a bigger job than I had planned, but it works properly. Yeah! I then went online, got a fishing license and headed to the lake for about an hour. Did not catch anything, but sure had a good time and then to the golf course for a quick 9 holes. First time out since last Sept. Sondra and the girls went to a play at DCA so I did not miss any time with them by playing golf. I shot 4 over for 9 so that is pretty decent for me for sure.

This morning was church and sunday school, a little rain, and a little fishing. I worked a short nap in there as well. I just love Sunday naps. This will be a busy week so a restful weekend was just what I needed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

praying for the busy week ahead. and sondra did great lastnight with the whole vbs training deal!

alright. well, i'm out for a few miles, myself...on a bike! haha. can't fathom running anymore than 8 to be honest. you are the man.