Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Threat of Snow


It seems like last week we were enjoying 60s and 70s weather and this week it is winter again. Getting out and running has been a challenge but since I am in training, I must get out on the road and make it happen. I did a 10-miler yesterday with some speed work in there some but I did not go all out with it being so cold. I was not interested in pulling some muscle that I am not even aware I have.

Our girls lost by two to Harpeth Hall on Monday night. We really are in a little bit of a scoring funk, but I was really excited about the defense we played. Scoring will come and it was not a district game so the loss does not hurt us overall. We play Greenbriar at their place on Friday. Greenbriar lost to Goodpasture last night by two, which is pretty weird.

The forecast is calling for a little snow tonight but I think it is going to be too warm. The grocery stores will be overrun though and there will be no milk or bread to be found anywhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Unknown said...

i don't know what that crescenet is about...weird. but how about that snow!? the kids were just having a fit - making "snowballs" and wanting to make "snow angels" - haha. it was a fun night. sorry to hear of the girls' loss. Greenbriar...that's where we shall win!