Friday, January 4, 2008

District Play Starts Tonight


I love basketball and the girls play tonight against Goodpasture, one of our district rivals. The odd thing is that we know many of the families over there so it not a strong rivalry for us as families, but huge from the school perspective. Don't get me wrong, I want to win, but in a good, clean way.

One of my best friend's dad died on Weds. and his visitation is tonight and funeral tomorrow in North Carolina. I really researched and tried to get over there for at least one of the times, but cannot work it out. Please pray for my friend Mitch Fuller and his family.

Sondra's nephew, Ben had ACL surgery today and I am waiting to hear how it went. Will do my best to update that tomorrow.

My Baltimore/DC trip went well and other than flight delays, it was a great success. It was sort of crazy to be flying with so many traveling for the holidays, but it is really good to be home.

Dad seems to be doing pretty well and I ask that you continue to pray for him and us.

No comments: