Friday, January 11, 2008

Back In Nashville

It was good to get home from New Orleans last night with only a short delay in leaving. There was a large storm system moving across the country and we dodged most of it thankfully. My time in New Orleans went really well and the classes were wonderful. I did not run yesterday due to heavy rain in the morning but did pick up 5 today so I am even for my mileage for the week.

This morning was spent taking our youngest, Morgan, to get her driver's license. We had a good time together and she is just really a great girl to hang around with. We were there about an hour and then I dropped her back at school and hustled to work.

Hard to believe we have another licensed driver in the house. Makes all four of us legal to drive. Tonight our girls play at Station Camp and they are pretty tough. They will be a good test for us and we would like to steal a win on the road.

1 comment:

Steve Elkins said...

Paul,
Please congratulate Morgan for me on getting her license; "best of luck and enjoy the new freedom!" Please send me an email with James phone number...I'd like to get in touch with him and keep in contact - it was great to see him at the funeral.
Steve