Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Chattanooga

I made it home from Jacksonville yesterday in time to get some work done in the office and then head to ballgames. Shelbi is still out of commission with the concussion and in fact, we are making her stay at home a couple of days to rest and get better. Her headaches just seem to not be going away so we prescribed rest.

Morgan played and ended up hitting the floor hard right on her right elbow but does not seem to worse for the wear. JV won last night against White House and varsity lost by four. We had a very poor second quarter and never recovered.

I headed to Chattanooga today for a meeting of Southeast youth ministers and am looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting new ones as well.

I did get a 10-miler in yesterday in Jacksonville and enjoyed the run thoroughly. Still pretty much on schedule even with all the travel.

Sondra's dad seems to be handling the oral chemo as far as we can tell.

Looking forward to the new season of Lost starting tomorrow.

2 comments:

Steve Elkins said...

How was "Lost," I never got addicted to that show - I'm more of a CSI kind of guy!

pturner63 said...

I thought it was okay. There are many things going on in it and it is very intriguing. I have watched CSI a couple of times but not one I have watched much. I really like 24 but it will not be on this year due to the writer's strike.