Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's Cold

I realize that temperature is relative, but I have to tell you, it is cold in Tennessee right now. We were down to 11 last night and I think we got to 24 for a high today. It was pretty cold yesterday as well and windy. I did my 16-miler (well 14 outside and the last two on a treadmill at the Y) and it was pretty cold. The greenway is pretty hilly and thankfully there are some trees so the wind did not blow on me the whole time.

We saw many basketball games yesterday. Shelbi's little team she helps coach played at 10a and then there were many other games that had kids playing them that we knew so we stayed to watch some. Our girls won Friday night on the road up at Greenbrier and did not play overly well, but a win on the road in the district is always good.

Today has been pretty good, just cold. I wrote quite a bit and watched some football (Pats have already won and the Giants are leading by three against the Pack). We still have a bunch of Morgan's friends coming over tonight for her 16th birthday party. I think I am ready for them to come over. We will see.

I have some travel this week and need to get my writing done. I am a writing machine right now. Pray that it makes sense.

No comments: