Saturday, January 5, 2008

Cats Roll

Our girls won pretty big last night in the varsity game and Morgan even got some playing time a hit a big 3-pointer in the 4th quarter. I thought Goodpasture would have come out a little stronger but our girls came out and never let up. The varsity guys won as well.

The fun part for me was that they gave me a microphone and I called the game from the scorer's table. It was not play by play (which I like to do), but was still a lot of fun. Looks like I have a permanent job doing it now at least through the end of this season. It is good for me because I do not holler at the refs from the stands (hard for some to believe I am sure).

Today has been sort of lazy. I have been watching basketball and now the NFL playoffs. I did manage to run 5 and even grilled some steaks for dinner. Pretty good stuff.

Got my blood test results back from my physical and all is good except that my cholesterol is elevated a little. It is usually border line and must be genetic with all the exercise and fairly good eating that I do. It might be the stress lately that has it elevated right now. I am to give it six months and then have it checked again. I think it will be okay come June. I really am not interested in going on any kind of meds to help control it.

Please remember my friend Mitch whose dad passed away and his service was today. Mitch, Christy and Graham drive back tomorrow so pray for their safe travel. Also, please continue to remember my dad. He is in the process of getting some of the paperwork done concerning mom's death and I am sure it is a pretty emotional time.

No comments: