Monday, January 28, 2008

Jacksonville, Florida

I flew to Jacksonville yesterday to participate in a meeting that goes through Thursday called RecLab. It is an event my company has done for about as long as I have been alive. It is good to connect with student ministers and church recreation leaders from around the country.

I had a good 5-miler today along the St. John's River and it was a little cool and breezy, but fun to run along the river. I have a lot of writing to do so I will not blog long, but wanted to do a quick update.

Continue to pray for Sondra's dad. He seems to be doing okay after starting the oral chemo last week.

I fly home tomorrow and will be glad to get there.

2 comments:

Steve Elkins said...

Enjoy your time in Florida Pal...the snow is currently blowing outsdie my Overland Park, KS office right now! It was 60 degrees this morning at 5am and is currently 24 - talk about your temperature shifts!

Unknown said...

Sorry missed lunch today. Shelton is doing very well, thanks for praying...I look forward to catching up in the near future though, bud.