Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday Travels

I headed to Shocco Springs, Alabama close to Talladega for a meeting and got here around noon. I did get my 5-miler in before I left and it sure was cold and windy. We are in a series of meetings with youth types from all over the country and from most of our agencies. It is a good group.

I called home and Morgan is driving now which helps alot. It looks like Sondra has come down with the 24 hour bug that is going around that involves nausea and chills. What a drag! We did get word today that the cancer has not spread to Sondra's dad's lungs. What a blessing. He starts oral chemo tonight and does that for a few weeks. Continue to pray for him.

Shelbi is doing much better as well. Still has a headache but made it through school today.

I head home in the morning and will try to update what is going on on Saturday.

No comments: