Friday, March 28, 2008

Tar Heels Win

It was fun to watch the very limited coverage of Carolina last night. The Xavier/West Virginia game was exciting and I had picked Xavier so it helped my bracket. Now I have to admit that Western Kentucky played UCLA very tough and it showed that UCLA is very vulnerable which is why I have them in the final 4 but do not have them in the championship game.

Tennessee was just manhandled by Louisville last night. I had those two playing in my bracket with Louisville winning. I did not think they would win by 19, but Tennessee just did not shoot well at all. I like Bruce Pearl but I think he has to get past some really big games to be considered a great coach. I think he is a very good coach however and he has turned the Tennessee program around for sure.

I am looking forward to a good weekend at home. I have some writing to do to finish up the leader guide for the book on student leadership that I have been writing. It will be good to get that one completed. Writing is hard work. Good, rewarding work, but hard. Now if we can just get it printed and get some folks to read it we will see if it is any good or not.

1 comment:

Steve Elkins said...

Glad to see you're holding your own in the bracket this year...Go NC! Thanks for catching up on my Blog! Have a terrific weekend and give my best to your family! Love ya brother!