Monday, March 31, 2008

A New Week

Allow me to gloat for a couple of lines. I had 7 of the 8 in the Elite Eight and I have all four in the Final Four. Okay, enough of that.

This is going to be a busy week. I started out with meetings this morning after a 5-miler in the cool, not so steady rain, and then we have the girls' basketball banquet tonight. Might be a tear or two with this being Shelbi's last go around with sports banquets. I think we will survive it though.

I head out of town on Weds. and there is much to be done before I leave. I have doing a resource fair in La Puente on Thursday, a large conference in Riverside on Fri./Sat. and then head to Las Vegas on Sunday morning for another resource fair on Monday. I need to squeeze in watching the ballgames on Saturday night and then try to catch the championship game on Monday night before bringing a red-eye back getting me home Tuesday morning. Crazy I know but I have a meeting on Tuesday I really cannot miss.

No word from Sondra's parents yet so we are assuming they are doing about the same. Remember to pray for them.

No comments: