Sunday, March 23, 2008

Quick Update

The girls got home from FL last night and we headed to church this morning. Sondra is in MO with her parents and her sister and her family arrived there a couple of hours ago. I am thankful Sondra is getting to spend some time with her family. Please continue to pray for Sondra's parents. Her dad is doing fair and her mom is always in the kitchen and rarely rests.

The girls and I had a wonderful lunch with our friends The Fullers. They are a real blessing to our family and have been for the last 15 years or so. God is so good to give us friends like them. Mitch led worship at our church this morning and it was wonderful. He used to be the worship leader at our previous church and it was good to sit under his leadership again today.

My bracket is sort of messed. My final four are still in but I only have 10 of the sweet 16 in place. It is amazing to me that I can spend 5 minutes or 5 hours on my bracket and it comes out about the same each year. I did the 5 minute plan this year. I have all the #1 seeds in the final four with Carolina and Memphis in the final and Carolina winning it all. Go Carolina. They just beat Arkansas by about 30 or so.

I head back to the office tomorrow. I haven't spent much time there lately with all the travel.

Also, please pray for my friend, Shelby Baucum. He has a nerve condition that causes him much pain but they are not sure what the condition is or how to treat it. He and his wife Dora are great friends and need our prayers right now.

No comments: