Saturday, March 1, 2008

Saturday

I just realized that I had not updated what is going on in our lives for the past few days. Actually, we are all doing good pretty good and enjoying just starting to slow down a little bit (which is not really slowing down at all.) We ended up in the gym every night but Friday this week and we saw some great basketball. I headed out yesterday morning for KC and got to spend some time with my dad yesterday and then headed to Columbia for a conference that I am speaking out today. After the conference I am headed back to my dad's, will preach for him tomorrow, hang out with dad and my brother and sister-in-law and head back to Tennessee for work early Monday.

This is a crazy travel time for the next two months so you will be seeing a lot of "on the road" blogs.
A bonus for me today is that the conference I am doing is in the shadows of the wonderful MIZZOU. Go Tigers!

No comments: