Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Baltimore

I arrived in Baltimore today to do three days of meetings in this area and then down to DC to see a former student of ours and then on to Richmond for another couple of meetings. The weather is just pretty incredible here today but the route through Detroit was interesting. It was sunny, but they got about 6 inches of snow last night. Flights were a little delayed but nice and sunny once we got here in Baltimore.

I am going to finish up the book while I am here this week too. I will get it done this week. It is time. Looking forward to getting it done and make my editor happy. Headed off to grab some dinner and then back to the hotel to get some work done.

There will be basketball on and I need to write. I better pay attention to what I am writing.

2 comments:

Steve Elkins said...

Enjoy your time on the road buddy! Always thinking and praying for you and your wonderful family!

pturner63 said...

Thanks Steve. Praying for you guys as well.