Saturday, March 29, 2008

Bracket Management

Okay, so my Elite 8 are all in tact except for the spot Davidson sits in. I had the Hoyas there and then my Final 4 is all the #1 seeds. So, my bracket looks pretty good save Davidson. Watching them play Wisconsin last night almost makes a believer out of me. I do think their run ends tomorrow against the Jayhawks however. I think KU has too much even for Curry to overcome.

Carolina will have their hands full with Louisville tonight for sure. Too very good coaches going against one another in this one for sure. Roy Williams is the man and Pitino is a close runner up. Hard to believe that Pitino has never lost a Sweet 16 game and has carried three different teams to the Final Four (I think I am right on that one - Providence, Kentucky and Louisville).

It is a writing day for me today. I am at the public library trying to get it done. I ran almost 11 miles this morning in 1:19 which is not too bad for me. I did 45 miles completed this week and then after the run this morning went to Panera with my bride to eat bagels, drink coffee and just hang out with her. She is pretty awesome to say the least.

Remember to pray for Sondra's parents. Her mom's tests went more quickly than planned for and we will know results this next week.

Go Tar Heels!

No comments: