Saturday, March 15, 2008

Des Moines

On Friday am I got up early and ran 5, caught a plane and ended up in Des Moines for a conference I was participating in. It turned out to be a really strong conference with a little platform time and a break out on the student development strategy we have been working on for about a year and a half. I have a link to it on my sidebar if you are interested in learning more.

I head to Orlando tomorrow and Sondra will meet me there on Monday night. I lead a conference on Tues morning and then we are planning on spending a few days just hanging out in Orlando. Should be fun. The girls are going to Naples with some friends so everyone will be in Florida only not all in the same place. We hope to get to Universal some time during the week.

Sondra's dad seems to be doing okay once they figured out he had a blood clot and have him off his feet and on blood thinners. Keep praying.

No comments: