Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Update on Sondra's Dad

I got this in an email from Bernard yesterday after I posted. Please pray for him:


Although I still feel reasonably well I need to report a change in my condition. Last week I was able to walk around the house without the aid of a cane or walker. After teaching my class Sunday morning things changed rapidly. While walking down about 15 stairs with the help of the banister and the strong arm of one of my class, I was completely out of breath and since then I cannot walk many steps without the walker and experiencing shortage of breath. I think the problem is associated with the left leg which really feels heavy. I see my neurologist next Monday morning.

Forgive me for constantly asking for prayer. For those who pray, Joyce and I are extremely grateful. I’m not sure what to ask for but our heavenly Father will guide you.


Thanks for faithfully praying.

No comments: