Sunday, November 25, 2007

Rainy Sunday

We are getting some much needed rain today. We are still way behind for the year, but the new grass we planted about 6 weeks ago is liking it alot. I only wish I had gotten the leaves raked up yesterday but I was lazy and did not do it.

Church and Sunday school were alot of fun today and we headed out to lunch with some friends at Sakura. Japanese food is always good.

It was fun to watch the last half of the MU-KU game last night and was even better to see Mizzou win. And . . . today they are rated #1 in the AP poll and I am not sure the BCS rankings are out yet. The MU-OU game should be good for the Big 12 championship. And UT squeaked by UK yesterday in 4OTs. That game was nuts.

Talked to dad today and he sounded pretty good. Said mom was doing fair and is sleeping quite a bit. Seems to be her m.o. right now.

Thanks for praying for my mom and dad.

No comments: