Thursday, November 1, 2007

Back in Missouri

I have a conference on Fri/Sat in Salina, KS so I flew back up to KC today to give my dad a little bit of a break. Mom has done pretty well after a really rough Monday, but this afternoon seems to be fading again. She is just so very tired and weak. Having the hospital bed helps alot and looks like we will have to make some other decisions within a day or so about taking care of bodily functions. I know it must be very hard on my mom. She is just so incredibly sweet and easy to care for, but there are some things that need to be done.

I so much appreciate you praying for mom and dad. I am thankful I am getting to spend some time here. On another note, I started my 16th year at LifeWay today. Hard to believe they would let me hang around that long.

I will do my best to keep you updated but it will be Sat. at the earliest for the next update.

No comments: