Saturday, November 3, 2007

Dial Up Internet and Phone Service Again

I made my way back across Kansas today after a good conference in Salina. Terry McIllvain is the state youth associate out there and a great friend. He is a solid, encouraging guy and does a great job in the Kansas/Nebraska State Convention.

I traveled back I70 today and got into the KU traffic coming out of Lawrence. They were one excited bunch of folks after thumping Nebraska 76-39 or something ridiculous like that. Lots of Jayhawks on the road. I am glad to be back in cell phone service but miss the wireless internet. Dial up is a tad bit slow.

Mom is fair today. She slept really poorly last night and has been up most of the day and is really tired tonight. Dad is tired also since he was up with mom most of the night. Glad I am here to help out tonight.

Looking forward to an extra hour of sleep tonight but not looking forward to it being dark at 5p each night.

Thanks for praying for my mom and dad. Pray especially for rest for both of them.

No comments: