Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Not Good Today

Mom seems to be headed downhill pretty rapidly the last three days. I talked to her briefly today and she was pretty out of it. She is sleeping quite a bit, eating less every day and generally is declining more rapidly. I talked to dad for a few minutes and he was trying to put a good face forward but he finally admitted that she is not doing well.

I am thankful to my cousin, Barb, who is a RN who came and sat with mom today for about 4 hours. Dad did a funeral of one of his older church members and it gave him the opportunity to do some other stuff today as well. He is going to be at church tonight and my brother is going to spend the night of which I am thankful for as well.

Thanks for your prayers. Pray for peace and no pain for my mom.

No comments: