Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Down Today

It was meeting day at LifeWay so that made for a long day but a productive one. Our team really does a good job of getting to the point, making decisions and then moving on.

I finally got my luggage from the airport late this afternoon. American evidently left it on the belt late last night, it was picked up by the airport police and checked out. Thankfully they did not blow it up thinking there may be explosives in it. I got it from the airport authority and then went down to the AA baggage area and told them what happened. The agent seemed to be shocked and genuinely sorry that they did not keep up with my bag. All my stuff was still in it so no worse for the wear.

Cold has hit middle Tennessee with lows in the high 20s tonight. I did a 12-miler this morning and it was cold and breezy. It was good to run with my buddies today and not be running by myself.

Mom has had a pretty poor day today and has had two poor days in a row. It really is not a very good time for her right now. More of the roller coaster. A former sister-in-law and my nephew were there when I called this afternoon and it was good to talk with them. Pray that mom will not suffer pain and get some needed rest. Pray for rest for my dad as well. Thanks for praying for them. I am including a pic of my mom with our daughters so that you can see who you are praying for. Thanks again for praying.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Still praying. Hope your meeting at 1 was good (?) and we'll have to do lunch another time.

Also, the picture is great. Maybe see you tonight, buddy.