Thursday, March 8, 2007

Stuck in Atlanta

Well I am supposed to be in Savannah tonight and climbed on a plane late this afternoon and got as far as Atlanta. The Savannah flight was cancelled due to . . . hmm, I heard equipment failure, needed the plane for San Jose, and a couple of other excuses. Regardless, I have no luggage, did get an overnight kit with a SkyTeam t-shirt (yeah! another t-shirt) and a hotel voucher and food vouchers for Guido's and La Cockaroacha. I passed on those two and ate a chicken sandwich in the hotel restaurant.
I will get to Savannah tomorrow, meet with some folks and then do a DiscipleNow for one of my old ministry buddies. It will be a good weekend.

Watching the Duke/NC State game and it just finished regulation tied. Anyone who is playing Duke is my favorite team. Waiting on Carolina to play tomorrow. Love the Tar Heels.

No comments: