Thursday, March 15, 2007

I Think I Am Sick

Here it is the first day of March Madness and I am just not that excited. I have been watching some games and so far all the top seeds have won. No upsets yet. That is a drag actually. I pretty much knew that Belmont was going to get killed by Georgetown but my heart felt for them. Boomer Herndon is a grad of where our girls go to school, so we were pulling for them.

Duke is tied with 3 minutes to go and I would be happy to see them go down in the first round and that would be the first higher seed to fall. Pulling for UNC tonight against Eastern Kentucky which should be an easy win.

Morgan left today for Naples, FL and Shelbi flies from New Orleans to Fort Myers to meet them tomorrow down in Naples. Some friends of mine are showing her around New Orleans tonight and letting her eat beignets. I think her experience working down there restoring homes and churches has been a good one.

Running the Tom King 1/2 Marathon this Sat. with a buddy of mine who started back running the first of the year. Should be a lot of fun just finishing with him. No land speed records, just a finish for his first 1/2 in his life.

No comments: