Monday, March 26, 2007

Final Four Set

Well, I have three of the four still on my bracket, but the biggest thing is that I have Kansas winning it all and of course, UCLA beat them this weekend. So . . . I am pretty much done. The Georgetown/Carolina game yesterday was a heartbreaker even though I had G'town beating Carolina on my bracket. It was definitely a head pick and not a heart pick.

The weekend went well with a quick trip to Ridgecrest and then back home again late Sat. night. It was great to see the girls. It had been almost two weeks since I had seen them with my travels and their travels going on. They came back from Florida pretty brown which makes me look even whiter than I did.

I have been leading a couple of youth bible studies the last week for a church here in the area and they have some great students. It is always fun to share with students and learn from them. I am always thankful for the opportunity.

No comments: