Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Closer to the Big Dance

It all starts tomorrow really. True, there was a play in game last night and Niagara makes the field of 64 only to have to face Kansas. Somehow I think Kansas is going to make it past the first round this year and get rid of that jinx from the past couple of years. I still have to make my picks before 11a tomorrow. I think it is pretty wide open. Georgetown may be a tough one to beat this year.

Saw a good movie last night with my wife. The Ultimate Gift is a movie by FOXFaith about a grandfather who is trying to teach his young grandson about the things that really matter in life. James Garner is the deceased grandfather who has prepared a video for his grandson to view and then perform a series of jobs to learn about the ultimate gift. Predictable in some cases, but a pretty good movie. The little girl from Signs and Little Miss Sunshine is in it and she plays a great part. I would recommend you see it and you can take your family with you.

Our girls are still away with Morgan being in DC and Shelbi in New Orleans. They both are having great trips and head out later in the week for Spring Break in Naples. I am a little jealous, but glad to be home since I have been on the road some.

No comments: