Monday, March 12, 2007

Home Again

It was a great weekend in Savannah. The Delta Air service was pretty cruddy overall with cancellations and delays with little to no explanation. Sort of confirms why they are still in bankruptcy. They are one of my least favorite airlines to fly. Other than the travel part, the weekend was really pretty awesome.

Saw some good ballgames on tv too. Carolina winning the ACC for the first time since 1998 was good and the Kansas/Texas Big 12 Championship game was really exciting. Looks like out of the field of 65 there are about 10-12 teams that could legitimately win it all. My heart is definitely with Carolina but my head says no. We will see. Georgetown looks pretty good. Kansas is playing really well but will have to get past the second round which they do not do very often as of the last few years. I am not an Ohio State fan at all and Florida is one of my least favorite teams yet they both are playing well right now. Texas A&M is a tough team and has lost some tough ones lately. The Durant kid at Texas is one of the best freshman I have ever seen and I like Brandon Wright at UNC as a freshman as well.

Should be some real fun the next three weeks or so. My favorite time of year without a doubt. Go Heels!

No comments: