Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Some Nicer, Warmer Weather

It sure was cold at the end of last week but yesterday was in the high 60s and today, even though it was rainy, was in the high 50s. Supposed to get some warmer weather the rest of the week and the weekend. Yea!

I hope to sneak in some golf too. It has been a long time since I was out on the course. It may not be pretty, but hopefully, it will be fun.

Work was really busy today with many different meetings and our annual Christmas chapel at work. Mandissa was one of the featured soloists (yes the one of American Idol fame) and she did an incredible job. What an amazing voice and an incredible person. I have known her for about 6 years since we used to work at the same place. Neat lady with a beautiful voice.

Hoping to get back to yoga class in the morning. It has been too long and I will be totally inflexible again, but it will be good for me.

No comments: