Saturday, December 2, 2006

On the Road, Again

Today I leave for a meeting in San Antonio through Monday morning and then fly to Greenville/Spartanburg for a series of meetings in the mountains of Georgia. The good thing is that all of these meetings are very strategic to my work, and the bad is that they are all away from home.

The girls had a varsity game last night and lost by three after being down by 18. They fought back hard and then ran out of gas. Tough loss, but good experience.

I have been working on my running log for the year and trying to get that caught up as well as sending off the Christmas card picture to Wally World for them to make some cards for us to send along with our annual Christmas letter. In reflecting on the year, it has been very interesting and rewarding. It is always good to reflect, but I am ready to do some dreaming and goal-setting and get on with life. Can't wait to see around the corner of what is in store.

Yesterday afternoon I attended the funeral of the aunt of young lady that lives with us. It is always hard to lose those we love. This dear lady suffered with cancer and lost the battle earlier in the week.

No comments: