Tuesday, December 5, 2006

A Good Day


It has been a good day. I have been in a collaborative meeting with about 100 other folks trying to get a handle on how we can do our work more effectively. I am always humbled by the wealth of experience and wisdom in a group setting. I have to agree that some times the collective thought of the group can be less than stellar, but this group is outstanding.

I have met a number of new folks and reacquainted with many old friends and co-workers We meet for another day and half and then I am headed home on Thursday and then we head to Gatlinburg for a couple of games. It will be good to be with family again and them come home for a week of work in the office and then a week in Missouri with both sets of our parents.

Our girls played ball tonight and lost both games again but they were close. We are getting a slow start and then playing pretty even but the hole is too deep to dig completely out of. They will get it figured out. I hated to miss it. I am planning on being back in time on Thurs. to see them play and then the Gatlinburg trip is for games as well.

It is a good thing that we love ball.

No comments: