Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas


It has been a great day. I did a 5 miler this morning in between some rain showers and took the dog for a short walk and then got a quick shower before the girls got up to open presents. We read the Christmas story from Luke 2 and then opened presents. It was a great time of just being together. I did pretty good with some iPod accessories and some new noise cancellation headphones. Got some slacks and socks and cologne. It was good.

We had a couple from church come over for brunch and I ate good. I was just glad I ran 5 this morning. Had a mid-afternoon meal with our good friends and am at home watching Step Up with the family. It is a big movie for our girls and I am blogging during it. Not one of my favorite movies.

Merry Christmas to you. May God bless you and keep you and may you find the joy of Christmas through a relationship with Christ that is simply, life-changing.

No comments: