Wednesday, December 27, 2006

iPod/10 Miles/Vacation

It has been an interesting day today. Actually, nothing earth shattering or really all that unusual other than I did not have to work today. I went for a 10-miler on the greenway with my iPod in tow in my new arm running contraption that I got for Christmas. Since my arm is about as big around as a pencil, the strap went around about three times (slight exaggeration) but did not wobble or annoy me.

I put the iPod on John Mayer and just let it run. Made for a pretty calm run and not too fast since Mayer is not all hyped up on most of his songs.

Sat at Panera and did some work (not much) and drank some coffee and watched people. Interesting to watch people come in and out of the restaurant and see how they live. It is not a weird sort of people watching, just a study in psychology/sociology/anthropology. Maybe I will learn something.

The girls play basketball tomorrow so it will be good to be back in the gym. We will see how the holiday tournament goes.

No comments: