Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas Break

What a great time of year and with the warm weather in Tennessee it adds a great dimension. I did get to play a little golf yesterday. Okay, so it was fun, but it was obvious I had not played in three months or so. I did come away with one birdie so I guess that was the game highlight. I played with a couple of good friends and we enjoyed hanging out together.
This morning I took our oldest to a dermatologist and it was great fun just to hang out with her for a couple of hours. What a great kid (young lady). We laughed and joked around and I think I did not embarrass her too much so it was good for her too.

The girls play ball tonight and tomorrow and then we get ready to head to Missouri on Sunday to visit family. It is always good to be with family. Especially with mom's cancer deal this year and now for her to be free and clear. What a great Christmas present to all of us.

I head to Hyderabad, India in January and have been raising money for this mission endeavor. We have been overwhelmed by the generosity of so many of our friends. What a blessing.

I am away from work now for the next couple of weeks with the exception of a quick trip on the 26th to Detroit and back home on the same day. It is good to have some days off when the girls are out of school too.

No comments: