Monday, December 4, 2006

San Antonio to Toccoa, Georgia


Still traveling and feeling fairly tired tonight. We had a great meeting in San Antonio and got to make a quick visit to the Alamo. Up early this morning to catch a 6am flight through Memphis to Greenville/Spartanburg, SC and then drove to Toccoa which is about an hour.


It has been a long day. I stopped at Panera for lunch and to use the free wi-fi but for some reason I could not get my computer to work with the free wireless. It was frustrating and I was not able to check email and all that other stuff I do, like blog, but the facility we are meeting at has wireless. So. . . all is not lost. I was able to make a quick 5-miler once I got here and then had to take a freezing cold shower since the hot water heater had not been turned on. Cold. Cold. Cold.


I miss being home already but am looking forward to networking the folks who will be here. It will be a good meeting.

No comments: